48 years ago a girl said “oh fuck me” to her best friend while walking in the street, a guy who randomly passed by answered by “let me at least buy you dinner first”. I present to you my grandparents, in love since then and celebrating their 47 years of marriage today.

grandpa got game

(via emmazingemma)


ppl my age have children what the hell i am a children

(Source: buriaq, via savannahlynneb)